background

Thursday, July 28, 2011

ShOpPiNg!

so..this very day...i went to the mall..with my mom...and brothers and sisters.  we walked in and out of stores. we looked for some clothes..we walked into Maurices...i got a shirt. After we walked into Urban Wear!! and i got some pants....cutest... they are miss chics! (sorry Malone i thought they were LA Idols). then we were going to the car... got in. then i asked my mom if we could go to Nordstroms to look real quick for some shoes and some clothes. She said ok. so we drove over there and went in. I looked at the shoes and i fell in LOVE!! with TOMS!!! so we went and looked at them. i found the ones i wanted. Blue glittery ones. i loved them. they are about the color of my room! so i looked at the price...$53.95... i wanted them so bad. so my mom said that if i wanted them i had to buy them myself. SO... I DID!! i didnt want to turn down this great offer. Those shoes just came in this morning. So i am so happy that i got them. But sad thing.....they are my school shoes. So yes those are the most i have ever spent on one item of shoes, but i fell in love with them so i just had to, so that is my day story!

2 comments:

  1. How much were your pants and which mall did you go to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to university mall! And my pants were $40!!!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones