background

Friday, July 29, 2011

pRaNkS!

So...tonight was one of the best nights of my life! We (SaRaH and KiErA) started out watching Ghost Whisperer. Then it turned into what school clothes we got. So we walked over to my house, we looked at my clothes then decieded that we wanted to make some BrOwNiEs!! So we did. greatest time ever!! CRACKING EGGS!!! haha they got EVRYWHERE..really they did. After we sat on my lawn, played with my toad...AlBeRt...then started to prank call and text people. Mostly call but most of the peeps wouldnt answer their phones! turds. Well then my mom was going to Cafe Rio. So she asked us to tag along, so we did. So while we were there...well let me start out like this, the people behind us had this really cute boy. I do have to say...he was pretty darn cute...but sad thing..he was checking out my mom...hahahahahaha that was great....well after Cafe Rio we went to Sarah's house to go and get Natty. Well we stayed there for the rest of the night. Then we all had to go home :( but it was such a fun night. I LoVe SaRaH and KiErA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones