background

Sunday, August 7, 2011

SeVeN PeAkS!!

So just a few days ago i went to seven peaks...with my family and with my cousin and her friend...so we were just minding our business when my cousin wanted to go on Freefall so bad. I told her that i wouldnt go with her. Then i just kept going on about how scared i was. Well then this random girl sitting there listening to our conversation, said that freefall wasnt as bad as it really looks. So she and my cousin convince me to go. As we were getting closer to the top i was getting even more nervous. Next thing you know...i was sitting on the slide waiting for the lifeguard to let me now that i could go. Then without hesitation i just went down!!!! It was so much FUN!! i wanted to keep going, but i only went 3 times. But next time i go...i am going to go on it first!!! So that is my seven peaks story! To tell you the truth...Seven Peaks has been my second home this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones