background

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The BEST Night.....

About a week ago...the 19th...my friends, Sarah Lizzie Alayna Megan and Myself went to a dance....actually it was a stake dance.  It was absolutely fantastic. the BEST night EVER in my life exsistence.  The boy i liked was there...the fire alarms went off, we were evacuated outside for about thirty minutes or so, then i saw this boy waved...and he ran to give me a hug. We talked and talked and talked. then we were allowed to go back into the building. As i was walking out of the gym he was walking in, he waved and i waved we talked then decided to meet each other at the back of the room when the next slow sang came on. My friends and i partied it up in the front...next to the speakers, then the slow song came on...i walked to the back met him...and we danced. BEST dance ever. he is truly my BEST friend ever. and nobody can replace him. yes sure he might replace me...but i wont EVER replace him..not in a million years, never ever. Even though we go to different schools doesnt mean we cant be friends, it doesnt mean we cant be best friends! He is my BEST friend and he made that saturday night the BEST...night of my life...and i wont ever forget it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones