background

Saturday, February 25, 2012

foReVeR(:

so i really haven't written in forever. that isn't a lie. It has been since November. wow. what a blogger i am. Also today is a Saturday and we had family pictures...i really didn't like them that much because 1 it was at 10 in the morning and i had to wake up at 7. and 2 it was SO cold. the wind was blowing and it was just freezing.  And yepp that was that.  Also after that i went to my grandma's house and i had to babysit my siblings and cousin there. then i came home and now here i am on my blog blogging to you about my life today.  So later my friends and i are going to go to the stake dance.  Oh how i LOVE stake dances. everybody goes and its just a huge party.  So ya thats my life(:

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones